Tại Leflair, chúng tôi tôn trọng quyền riêng tư của bạn.
Vui lòng tham khảo các điều khoản sau để hiểu rõ hơn cam kết của chúng tôi về bảo vệ quyền riêng tư của bạn và cách pháp luật bảo vệ bạn.
We, and our third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, collect information in a variety of circumstances when you visit and use our Sites and use our services. There are two main reasons as to why we collect information about you:
(i) to comply with laws of applicable jurisdiction; and
(ii) to provide our Services and have our Sites functioning, as intended.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You to fulfill Your order. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, City
- Email address
In both above mentioned instances, we may collect information:
- when you register for our service, sign up for our mailing list, or communicate with us;
- when you use and interact with our Sites and service, such as when you place an order, post a review, or interact with other users or with businesses on the Sites;
- when you make a payment for services;
- if you log in through a social network or authentication service, such as Facebook or Google, these services will authenticate your identity and may provide you the option to share Personal Information (such as your name, e-mail address, address book, and contacts, or other information) with us; and
- if you give permission for the Sites to access your address book or camera roll on your device, for example, to send an invitation to a friend or to upload a photo or a video to the Sites.
The information we collect includes Personal Information that can uniquely identify you (whether alone or in combination with other data or information), such as your full legal name, your profile pictures, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, physical and legal address, or similar data. Personal Information also includes certain sensitive information related to your finances or, for business accounts, related to the finances of your business, such as a credit card number or other payment account number (including the digit validation code for your bank card or the credentials necessary to connect our digital wallet with your bank account). In order for you to take advantage of our Services, we may require that you furnish Personal Information.
We may also collect non-personal information from you, including information about your use of our Sites, but when such non-personal information is linked to your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information. We may also receive information about you from third party sources, such as other users of our Sites, drivers, merchants, and other partners.
Information collected automatically when you visit our Sites and use our Services. We and our third-party service providers may collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Sites, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We may use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our websites and services, and for other similar purposes. In some instances, we and our third-party service providers may combine this usage information with Personal Information. If we combine any usage information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder (as long as it is so combined).
Control over your Personal Information
You may review, correct, and/or update certain elements of your Personal Information by adjusting information connected with your account in the relevant sections of the Sites. However, neither we nor our third-party service providers are responsible for altering Personal Information from the databases and/or other records of third parties with whom we and our third-party service providers have previously shared your Personal Information.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding the undertaking of your purchased items or services.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
We and our third-party contractors may use tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology, to automatically collect usage and device information, such as:
- Information about your device and its software, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify your browser, mobile device, or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier), and other similar information. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools that permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
- We may collect analytics data or use our platform or third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Sites and to understand more about the demographics of our users. This information will be available to the registered businesses of our website for consideration.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies; however, doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Sites, as some features and services on our Sites may not work properly. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us. Leflair commits to protect your personal information in every way possible with the use of various information security measures to guarantee the safety of your personal data.
We and our third-party service providers use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
Leflair Login is a Facebook login app and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for Leflair Login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and Click “Leflair” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove”
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.
If you want to delete all your data on Leflair Website , please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our hotline: 0869559489
E-mail at: email@example.com
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, please do not include credit card information and/or other sensitive Personal Information in your e-mail correspondence with us.